Job Type: Full-time position
Duration: 1 year renewable
Years of experience: At least 7 years in a similar position
Applications open until: 19th February 2022 at 16H 00
COMINSUD is a development organization that works to empower communities toward achieving their development objectives with a vision of a responsive society where the principle and standards of good governance are respected and upheld. COMINSUD seeks to reflect in its activities the ethical values of transparency, accessibility, and selfless service for the improvement of the livelihood of all people. COMINSUD observe neutrality, impartiality and the right to humanitarian assistance with claims on full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with Partners to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that Partners and client’s needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare/streamline budgets, analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Managers to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, equipment and information with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Proven work experience as a Project/ Programme manager or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- BSc in social science or related field
- University degree in social science or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience preferably in an NGO environment.
- English, Pidgin are required languages but a knowledge of French will be an additional advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
Interested candidates should provide the following:
- Hand written application
- Curriculum Vitae highlighting details track record related to the above position, highest qualifications and 3 key references with one coming from your most recent employer.
- Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or deposited in a sealed envelope at COMINSUD Office located at Ni John Fru Ndi Junction Natrinkon-Bamenda.
Only short listed candidate will be contacted: